Friday, January 25, 2013

LEIBSTER AWARD!

LEIBSTER AWARD!
My fav people, Crazy Book Chicks, nominated me for this award *happy dance*
 
You got the Award, now what?

- I list 11 random facts about myself.
- I will answer the 11 questions asked of me by the person who nominated me.
- I will then nominate my 11 picks for the award along with my 11 questions for them to answer when they post a response.
- If you’re nominated, your name/link will appear at the bottom of this post along with your questions. Follow the same format; paste the award badge to your blog, give us 11 random facts about yourself, answer my 11 questions, and choose your nominees…but you cannot nominate the blog who nominated you.
11 Fun Facts ;)
1. I have to have an even number of  EVERYTHING. I'm OCD that way ;)
2. I have 3 tattoos, but want to get 11 more
3. I'm almost 26 and have never taken a vacation (but that will change this year! woot woot!)
4. I have had 4 kids in 4 years, thus I was pregnant for 4 years *falls over*
5. The feeling of velvet makes me cringe
6. My sarcasm is my best weapon
7. When I was in high school I was a state singing champion
8. I absolutely HATE the color monkey puke green
9. My first car was a lime green VW Beetle ;)
10. The sound of someone gagging makes me gag o.O
11. I prefer the realms of fantasy to that of reality
 
11 Questions

1. What is your favorite book? And why?
Yeah, that's not a fair question... geesh :P Ummm I'd have to say... The Giver by Lois Lowry. It was the first 'book' I read and it's the reason I'm a book addict now.

2. What is your favorite Band and or Song?
My favorite band would have to be Disturbed.

3. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
I have four kids, so I don't know the meaning of sleep lol.  Put me under the category of 'insomniac' ;)

4. Who is someone you admire and look up to, and why?
           My step brother Merle had leukemia from the age of 2 until he died at 11.  He went through 6 remissions and 7 relapses. On the 7th relapse he went catatonic and died.  Regardless of how sick he became because of chemo and radiation treatments, he was always happy and never bemoaned the fact that he was sick.  He just always wanted to be a regular kid and refused to let anything get in his way.  Because of his courage and how no matter how bad things got for him he always remained positive, he is still, to this day, the one person I emulate myself to be like.

5. Are you a casual dresser or one who likes to dress up?
             lol my daily wear is basically yoga pants and a tshirt.  Only on occasion do I dress up anymore.  I doubt my kids would care either way ;)

6. Are you allergic to anything?
             I'm allergic to sulfonimides.  It sends me into antifilectic

7. If you could go to any beach in the world where would you go and why?
            Any Jamaican beaches! Don't really have a reason why, except for Jamaica's awesome!

8. If Stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you bring with you?
             Hmmm... a knife, a bundle of rope, and the biggest book I could find ;)

9. IF you could meet ANY famous person who would it be and why?
            Sean Connery.  I don't care how old he gets, he's still flipping hot!

10. What is your Favorite Car?
            Any  BMW convertible

11. Do you prefer warm hot weather or cold weather with snow?
      I'd have to say warm weather. I hate the cold and snow (yet I live in southern Indiana, go figure) and I have a tendency to get automatic frost bite with exposure to cold temps (yay me!)
 
MY NOMINEES!
 
1. HEATHER HILDENBRAND
2. AESTAS BOOK BLOG
3. HEATHER MCCORKLE
4. FICTIONFARE
5. KAYJAZX
6. ENSCONCED IN YA
7. LISA-LAURA
8. EXPRESSO READS
9. AESTERIAS BLOG
10. LORI M LEE
11. THE BOOKAHOLIC
 
11 QUESTIONS for my nominees!
 
  1. What is your favorite genre?
  2. What was your favorite year?
  3. What is your favorite book?
  4. If you could live in any era, what would it be and why?
  5. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
  6. If you could fix one problem with humanity, what would it be?
  7. What was your favorite class in school?
  8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
  9. What is your favorite comfort food?
  10. If you had the choice to pick between being blind or being deaf, which would you choose and why?
  11. What is your favorite color?
 
Have fun guys!
     

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I must agree, Sean will always be a hottie, at any age. Thanks for the nomination. It's an honor just to be nominated. ;)

    ReplyDelete