Okay, so far I've discovered that
1: My trilogy has turned into a series
2. If you bang your head on your laptop/notebook it wont make the words come out any faster
3. 2yr old + eggs + laptop @ 3am = NOT GOOD
4. Schedules only work AFTER all children are asleep
5. My one year old has developed his older siblings ninja like qualities
6. A one year old knows how to order books on my kindle
7. When you can't find your pen, follow the doodle trail on the walls
8. There's no use trying to get anything done when all 4 kids are in a mood
9. Writing to the background music of Dora and Diego isn't very productive
10. Coffee is the elixir of LIFE!
Since the last time I wrote about what I've been doing, there has been some major breakthroughs, a lot of bitchiness, only as much sleep as one needs to function, tons of new Spotlights created (check them out under the upcoming events tab) with major giveaways, and tons of interruptions.
BUT I'm still going strong. I may not be able to get out the 2k words a day like I planned, but when you have a shit ton of kids, there's bound to be some obstacles (or a million).
Hopefully within the week I'll be back on track! (I need more coffee)
That's all for now, my tired brain is having difficulty stringing words together (I need even more coffee)
Don't forget that starting the 18th is the Four Days Of Shayne! (Just hook up an IV of caffeine already)
There will be an awesome fun interview, reviews of ALL the books in the Portal series, and a GIVEAWAY! (your chance to win all 3 books in the Portal series, INCLUDING the soon to be released, Blood Of The Sorceress!)
Until next time, Spread The Wickedness and Happy Reading!
OH! AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT AN EXCERPT FROM MY BOOK SO YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF WHAT THE CRAZINESS IS ALL ABOUT!