Thursday, February 28, 2013

FOUR DAYS OF BARTOL DAY FOUR!!!!

Its the FINAL DAY!
THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! (hehe)
Today is the (as yet) last book in the Premonition Series,
Incendiary.
 

Cold, fine drops of rain fall softly on my cheeks as I emerge from the darkness of the ship’s interior to the gray, overcast sky of the main deck. Pulling my dark pea coat tighter to my body, the wind lifts red tendrils of my hair. I walk slowly to the railing overlooking the water.

I catch my first sight of the Irish coastline; its craggy landscape makes me shiver in dread. I find it difficult to imagine now how the Gancanagh had made this their home for so long without anyone realizing it. The cold, moss-covered edifices practically scream their presence. As I study the shadows between the falling-down stone, I imagine creeping shapes of undead Faeries grasping the rock, waiting for our ship to draw nearer to their position.

Tipping my face up, I let the rain wash over me. It bathes away the frigid sweat of fear that has broken on my brow. “You don’t know how fiercely beautiful you are, do you?” A quiet voice behind me asks, causing me to stiffen and fix my eyes on the rocks along the shoreline.


Oh my flipping holy monkeys! this installment of the premonition series was truly breathtaking and full of what the ef!-shocking moments. It will leave you hanging on the edge of your seat while your intestines do loop-de-loops inside of you from the amount of emotional b*tch slapping this book will put you through. ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS EVER! *happy dance* I'm in love ;)

That, *gestures above* was my review on goodreads directly after Incendiary came out (that I devoured the day of release thank you very much).
Now, as you can tell I had a very strong emotional reaction.... in fact, just thinking about it gives me a strong emotional reaction.
 
Over the past three books, I became used to the love square (o.O there ARE four involved after all)
but Amy decided to b*tch slap us and throw us ALL for a loop in the form of, not only Evie's father, but also Xavier and Anya.
 
I MEAN HOLY SH*T WERE ANY OF YOU EXPECTING THAT??? BECAUSE I WASN'T!!!
And if you said you were expecting it, then you're full of sh*t because she didn't even stipulate in other books that there could possibly be other. So if you say you were expecting it, then what was your proof, eh??? o.O
But, now I have a problem (which I've already yelled at Amy for). I'm now stuck between wanting *couch* I mean being #TeamBrennus and #TeamXavier (again, not to be with Evie, but just because I LOVE THEM).
 
Anywho, as you all know, the series isn't finished yet (thank God).
BUT I have another question for you on this, our final day.
If you could make anything happen in the next book, what would it be?
AND
What would you do if Amy decided to kill off either Russel, Anya, Brennus, Buns, Brownie, Z or all of them together? We don't have to be picky about which fictional character to slaughter lol.
 
I hope you all enjoyed the Four Days of Bartol!
Remember to support your authors by taking the time to review their work and
ALWAYS spread the Wickedness! (aka books for those of you who don't know).
 
Now here's your LAST chance to enter the giveaway!
Until next time (which happens to be tomorrow with another spotlight)
HAPPY READING!
 
 
To purchase your copy of Incendiary for Kindle click HERE for Nook click HERE