Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Ascended (The Saving Angels Series Book3)

The Ascended is the final installment of The Saving Angels Trilogy. With Krista's life in turmoil, she is now struggling with the responsibilities that have been passed down to her. With the help of Haniel and her friends, Krista risks everything, including her soul, to march into the den of the Dark Angel. Their only chance for survival is for Krista to find the courage to accept the new role that fate has bestowed upon her, even if it means losing her loved ones forever.



Holy flipping monkeys! Tiffany Kings finale to the saving angels series has left me in a state of mixed emotions. After the beautifully written and heart wrenching climax, I don't know whether to laugh with joy or shed some tears.... Or track her down and threaten her with bodily harm if she doesn't find a way to continue the series (just kidding Tiff..... Or am I?)

Anyways, the story flowed smoothly throughout the entire series with nary mishap with either character traits or subjective plots. I don't believe she could of written a better book to end the series and am amazingly grateful that I won this series (which is why people must keep up with bloggers and their epic giveaways) because it gave me the opportunity to read this amazing series. Tiffany, I definitely have to give you kudos for this series, and I am now an eager fan :-) So people, take my advice and buy this series, or throw it out the window and lose the opportunity for something magical. Until next time, happy reading!


To get your copy of The Ascended for Kindle click






No comments:

Post a Comment