Thursday, December 13, 2012

Holy Flipping Monkeys!!!

Okay... so I've never created a blog before, and I'm feeling nervous, excited, and slightly narcissistic at the same time. Here's a little about me: I'm a 25 year old mother of four incredibly sweet (when they want to be), loving (again, when they want to be) and incredibly intelligent evil monkeys (aka my kids). No, I did not start popping kids out at a young age, I just tend to breed fast and had all four kids within four years (should get a damn medal).  If you haven't noticed already, I tend to be a wee bit sarcastic and very blunt, which is why I love reviewing books :)

My hope for this blog is to obtain more avid readers for some of my favorite authors, and to also bring to light some not so known authors who deserve more recognition and fans.  There will be tons of intermediate blogging between reviews for whatever crazy thing that pops into my mind.  Hopefully I will have fun, and you will also (hopefully..... or whomever reads this may turn into an angry, pitchfork weilding mob).  So for now, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment