Sunday, June 9, 2013

And The 5 STARS Start Rolling In

I'm bored, so I figured I'd blog.
Some of you may be asking yourselves
"How in the hell can she be bored? Isn't she supposed to be writing?"
In which case I will reply
"Yes, yes I am. But I am FREAKING OUT!"
 


Now, why am I freaking out?
Simple.
So far EVERYONE freaking loves The Prophecy.
Now, I know. That's absolutely awesome and a hell of a lot better than what I was expecting.
Lets be honest, I'm still waiting for that horrible review that will make me want to cry.
BUT the fact that there is 100% worth of 5 STAR reviews so far leaves me with this:
They love the first book SO freaking much,
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE SECOND ISN'T UP TO PAR?
 
Lets face it. I could slip.
My writing genius could take a steady decline into the sub-par or,
Goddess help me,
truly awful dribble.
 
So I'm faced with 'what-if's'.
WHAT IF
the second book sucks some massive a**?
WHAT IF
everyone is disappointed?
WHAT IF
I go from all 5 STARS down to all 1 STAR reviews?
WHAT IF
the sky turns to ash and my nose falls off?
 
I know, a lot of paranoia without even a HINT that any of that could happen,
but the fact still remains that it is ALL a possibility.
 
So I guess I better just buck up and get to writing, eh?
If I let all the thoughts consume me, I'll actually have disappointed people because
I wont have ANYTHING written.
O.O
That would not be good. Cue the angry mob.
 

 
So I guess I'll just shove all that paranoia to the side
and get back to work.
We'll see how it all falls together in the end ;)
 
Until next time, Happy Reading ^.^
 



No comments:

Post a Comment